Frequently Used Chinese Sentences –Traveling

http://dev.hanbridgemandarin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Frequently-Used-Chinese-Sentences-–-Traveling_640x440.jpg

A travel is a very good means of broadening a person’s perspective; it makes you come to contact with different cultures, meet people of different colors. Traveling much, you will not only enrich your knowledge and experiences, but also be aware of the magic of nature. A travel may also relieve person of boredom. Travel brings you enjoyment and attraction. It gives you a pleasant experience, which will disperse your boredom and make you forget whatever annoys you. Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories later. You may go over these memories and enjoy your past experiences. Today, let’s learn some expressions about traveling.

Let's listen to the audio:


nǐ qù ɡuò nǎ xiē chénɡ shì ?
1. 你去过哪些城市?
(Which cities have you been?)

nǐ xǐ huɑn tú bù lǚ xínɡ mɑ ?
2. 你喜欢徒步旅行吗?
(Do you like hiking?)

nǐ zuì xiǎnɡ qù de dì fɑnɡ shì nǎ lǐ ?
3. 你最想去的地方是哪里?
(Where do you want to go the most?)

nǐ wèi shén me zhè me xǐ huɑn xī zànɡ ?
4. 你为什么这么喜欢西藏?
(Why are you so fond of Tibet?)

nǐ xǐ huɑn yí ɡè rén lǚ xínɡ hái shì jié bàn lǚ xínɡ ?
5. 你喜欢一个人旅行还是结伴旅行?
(Do you like to travel alone or with others?)

nǐ shànɡ yí cì qù lǚ xínɡ shì shén me shí hou ?
6. 你上一次去旅行是什么时候?
(When was your last journey?)

xià cì nǐ xiǎnɡ qù nǎ lǐ ?
7. 下次你想去哪里?
(Where do you want to go next time?)

wǒ ɡānɡ lái zhōnɡ ɡuó , suǒ yǐ zhǐ qù le shànɡ hǎi hé běi jīnɡ 。
8. 我刚来中国,所以只去了上海和北京。
(I just arrived in China, so I’ve only been in Shanghai and Beijing.)

wǒ hěn xǐ huɑn lǚ yóu , suǒ yǐ zhōnɡ ɡuó dà bù fen yǒu mínɡ de dì fɑnɡ wǒ dōu qù le 。
9. 我很喜欢旅游,所以中国大部分有名的地方我都去了。
(I really like travelling, so I have travelled around most of famous places of China.)

wǒ zuì xǐ huɑn yún nán de dà lǐ , nà lǐ de tiān kōnɡ hěn lán , kōnɡ qì hěn hǎo , zì rán fēnɡ jǐnɡ yě hěn piào liɑnɡ 。 
10. 我最喜欢云南的大理,那里的天空很蓝,空气很好,自然风景也很漂亮。
(I like Dali the most, located in Yunnan. The sky is blue there, and the air is fresh. The natural scenery is also amazing.)

shēn zhèn tài nián qīnɡ le , suǒ yǐ méi yǒu shén me lì shǐ , dàn shì zhè lǐ de jiàn zhù dōu hěn piào liɑnɡ 。
11. 深圳太年轻了,所以没有什么历史,但是这里的建筑都很漂亮。
(Shenzhen is such a young city, so it doesn’t have much history, but buildings here are very well-designed.)

shànɡ hǎi shì yí zuò hěn ɡǔ lǎo de chénɡ shì , lì shǐ yùn wèi hěn nónɡ 。
12. 上海是一座很古老的城市,历史韵味很浓。
(Shanghai is an old city, which holds rich history.)

wǒ men ɡōnɡ sī měi nián dōu huì ān pái yí cì jí tǐ lǚ yóu 。
13. 我们公司每年都会安排一次集体旅游。
(Our company usually arrange once group travel a year.)

wǒ hěn xǐ huɑn rì běn de wén huà , suǒ yǐ hěn xiǎnɡ qù kàn kɑn 。
14. 我很喜欢日本的文化,所以很想去看看。
(I do like Japanese culture, so I really want to have a look.)

lǚ xínɡ de shí hou , kě yǐ rèn shí hěn duō xīn pénɡ you , yě kě yǐ kāi tuò yǎn jiè 。
15. 旅行的时候,可以认识很多新朋友,也可以开拓眼界。
(During the journey, I can acquaint with many new friends, and it can widen my horizon.)

wǒ xǐ huɑn kàn bù tónɡ dì fɑnɡ de rén men shì zěn me shēnɡ huó de 。
16. 我喜欢看不同地方的人们是怎么生活的。
(I like to observe how do people live in different places.)

wǒ xǐ huɑn zài lǚ tú zhōnɡ hé dānɡ dì rén liáo tiān , zhè yànɡ kě yǐ rànɡ wǒ ɡènɡ liǎo jiě tā men de shēnɡ huó。 
17. 我喜欢在旅途中和当地人聊天,这样可以让我更了解他们的生活。
(I like to talk with local people during my journey, so that I can know their lives.)

qù le nà me duō dì fɑnɡ , zuì rànɡ wǒ huái liàn de hái shì zài xī zànɡ de rì zi。
18. 去了那么多地方,最让我怀恋的还是在西藏的日子。
(I have been so many places, but the days in Tibet are yearning for me the most.)

zhè ɡe chénɡ shì ɡěi wǒ liú xià le hěn shēn de yìn xiànɡ 。
19. 这个城市给我留下了很深的印象。
(This city impressed deeply.)

dà bù fen de hù wài huó dónɡ wǒ dōu hěn xǐ huɑn 。
20. 大部分的户外活动我都很喜欢。
(I like most of the out activities.)


And welcome to click here to listen to the last post about saying goodbye.

Keep following us to learn more about frequently used Chinese sentences! And welcome to book a free trial lesson and let the teachers help you learn daily Chinese!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to say Happy Birthday in Chinese

How to Say and Write Goodnight in Chinese