How to Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes a Day

learn Chinese in 5 minutes
Learning Chinese will allow you to:
  1. To know more about Chinese culture or China.
  2. Gain friends in another culture
  3. Discover so much.
  4. Develop your mind.
  5. Have fun .
We can break up our learning into different topics like: "Greetings", "Introduction", "In a coffee shop/bakery", "ordering food", "Taking a taxi", "shopping" etc. Here I found many specific online Chinese courses.
For example :

1. Greetings---Wenhou问候 !

Nihao !---hello !
Zaoshanghao !---Good morning !
Zaijian !---See you !
Xiexie !---Thank you !
Bukeqi !---You are welcome !
Duibuqi !---I am sorry !
Meiguanxi !--- It doesn't matter !

2. Introduction---Jieshao 介绍!

Dajia Hao !---Hello everybody !
Wo shi Carrie !---I am Carrie !
Wo shi Zhongguoren !---I am Chinese !
Wo shi Hanyu laoshi !---I am Chinese teacher !
Ta ye shi Zhongguoren !---She/He is also Chinese !
Ta bu shi Hanyu laoshi !---She/He is not Chinese teacher !
Ni ne ?---and you ?
Ni shi zhongguoren ma ?---Are you Chinese ?

3. In a coffee shop/bakery---Zai kafei guan/Mianbaodian 咖啡馆/面包店

Xiansheng, nin yao shenme?
先生,您需要什么?
---Sir, May I help you ?
Wo yao yiping pijiu !
我要一瓶啤酒
--- I want a bottle of beer !
Xiaojie, nin yao shenme?
小姐,您要什么
---Miss, May I help you ?
Wo yao yibei kafei!
我要一杯咖啡
---I want a cup of coffee !
5 minutes Chinese learning is not enough? Why not learn Chinese with professional Chinese teachers? Before becoming a student of us, you can book a free trial first to be confident to join us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to say Happy Birthday in Chinese